Monday, October 4, 2010

The sun was nice today

Today some cool stuff happened. I saw two old maori dudes greet each other with a casual hongi in town. And later on the radio I heard someone call in and then be really stoked when they won a prize, they were so happy it was awesome. It reminded me of watching 'What Now' as a kid and knowing the answers but being too scared to call in.
Haha. Jason Gunn.

Today I realised how nice my co workers are! Especially Santosh!
It was like book appreciation day when at work Susan bought some second hand books during some downtime and she got a really really old Christian book called 'Practical and Perplexing Questions Answered.' I really want to read it. I bet the answers are hilarious.

HAPPY BDAY HAN <3

1 comment:

  1. Love a casual hongi. I heard some girls at uni just casually chattin' in a Pacific Island language last week. So unusual!

    ReplyDelete