Monday, December 13, 2010

Joseph at Christmas and Easter

Just the other day I found out that the guy that took Jesus down from the cross and put him in the tomb was called Joseph. So Jesus 'father' was Joseph as well. I don't know if this means anything or if there's anything cool/interesting going on here, that there's a Joseph with Jesus when he was born and another Joseph when he died but I'm curious as.
Just seems like the Bible is too awesome to have a 'coincidence' like this and it not mean anything, but I've never even noticed it before!


Also Psalm 25 is really awesome. It has recently brought me relief and encouragement so I wanted to share it. So check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Haha maybe more than one person had the same name back then? :P It's like in soaps - only one person can have a name, even if it's common as.

    ReplyDelete