Monday, March 9, 2009

Catch Up On My Bangs

These are things I got a bang out of (inspired thought in me):

I'm flatting with Abizmo (cat).

She was outside for like 5mins today before getting into a fight with a neighbouring cat.
Why do they wanna fight as soon as they see each other!?
It would be suck if we had to fight people whenever we saw them. I would lose heaps.
Abizmo did a wee in her defence when the cat attacked...or the other cat did a wee to attack Abizmo.



Something that made me sad today was a girl that was too thin. I think she thought she needed to be that thin. Too delicate an issue to just jump into someone's life and tell them they don't need to be like that. Too many people saying the opposite. What do you even do about it?
I wish people knew God loves us all.



THE TADPOLE AND THE FROG

"BE ashamed of yourself," said the frog. "When I was a tadpole, I had no tail."
"Just what I thought!" said the tadpole.
"You never were a tadpole."
 
(That is actually a whole short story - beginning to end - by R.L. Stevenson who wrote "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde")



Today "Hands Away" by Interpol came on shuffle at the right time.

1 comment:

  1. cat wee fights! yes, too thin girls make me very sad too.
    I am so glad you blogged the tadpole and the frog!

    ReplyDelete