Thursday, March 19, 2009

Coldpoos

Saw Coldplay and it was sooooo lame!

Chris was jumpin' around, such a fool! Cussing and telling everyone he was better than them and then the FBI came and was like, "Laban we need you."

Nah actually that was a lie and it was cool. I just didn't want to be predictable. And I'm tired of reading/hearing/talking about it/too tired in general.

Been working early mornings (getting up at 5am). Coldplay made me stay up late too, and then when I was gonna go to work my taxi was waaaaayy late. So late that I waited for 10mins after they were supposed to come, then my dad dropped me to work and when he got home the taxi was there and he told him he'd already taken me.
And by that point there was far too much stress in the day for me to want to be awake anymore. Well my alarm was stress enough actually. I was dozing off while eating breakfast.

Thought a heck of a lot today.
It stops me from being able to enjoy things, or have normal conversations. I have the cynical bug atm. It doesn't help that I generally have a pretty rampant inner monologue anyway. Its good to be able share your thoughts with God. Turn monologue to dialogue. Sometimes guilt holds me back. Inadequacy. But grace is adequate and I love it. But sometimes you just can't bring yourself to say anything.
I feel like I'm the evidence for myself that God uses the weak. But I'm a bit of a squirmer. I guess we all are in different situations. When God presses your heart, puts you in situations where you have to learn the hard way or face something, then you start to squirm and try and Jonah out of it. But there's always a flippin fish after you. God's always got his merciful hand out there for you, even when you try avoid it.

On monday Rob Bell talked about forgiving someone meaning that you wish them well and want them to succeed.
...You think you've forgiven someone and then Rob whips that out.


But something I did enjoy today was talking about babies. Happened twice today.
And the sun was jolly today, once the morning rain gave way and that was real cool.

I have to return an umbrella i borrowed from work. Thanks for reminding me.
(It was my "onion lobe" kicking in) Ricky G inventin' organs, mocking Karl Pilkington.

1 comment:

  1. Hhahaha LOL @ onion lobe. Your brain must be controlling you Labz.

    JONAH I was listenin to something about him before.

    You should just have a siesta day and catch up on the siesta! I too loved the weather today, I wish I wasn't sick so I coulda played some footeh

    ReplyDelete